Easily prepared, this one-pan recipe will bring incredible flavours and colours to your next meal.
- 1 lb salmon
- ½ lb (1/2 bunch) asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1/2 lb mixed (if available) baby potatoes, halved
- 1 cup cherry (or grape) tomatoes
- 1–2 lemons, juiced and sliced
- 2-3 sprigs of rosemary, roughly torn or chopped
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- balsamic vinegar to taste
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Mix together mustard, maple syrup, and salt and pepper. Marinate salmon in the glaze while prepping vegetables.
- Add potatoes to a parchment-lined sheet pan. Drizzle oil over top and season generously with salt and pepper. Toss to coat and place into the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Remove pan from the oven and move the potatoes to one side of the pan. Add asparagus spears, salmon, and cherry tomatoes. Season the added vegetables with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Sprinkle rosemary, minced garlic, lemon juice and slices, and a light drizzle of balsamic vinegar over everything.
- Place back into the oven for 10–15 minutes, until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Internal temperature should be 145°F.